Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, November 12, 2012

Photography Class

This semester I am taking a photography class at my school.  We work with film cameras and learned how to manually control the settings to produce a great looking photo.  Learning the f/stops and shutter speeds and how to work with them both at the same time to produce a great photo.  We have also learned how to develop the film in the dark room and then create a final print on photo paper.

Learning the f/stops and shutter speeds has helped me to learn how to control these settings on my New Camera - The Canon Rebel T3i...

I took these photos for our assignment in class, developed the film, made a final print and then scanned them onto the computer...


ParkShoot1_edit

This photo was taken during our "Park Shoot" assignment.  We went to a park right across the street from the high school and took some pictures.  This one is my favorite.  I really like how some of the leaves really stand out and others are blurred in the background.

HTH Print 1_edited
This photo was from our HTH (Headlights, Taillights, and Hubcaps) assignment.  I have not finished creating prints for all of the pictures on my film, but so far this one is my favorite from this shoot.


Feel free to comment below and let me know what you think of my pictures, and don't forget to LIKE my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page