Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Uher Family - December 15th, 2012

My cousin asked me to do some family pictures for them so they could use one for their Christmas card.     So we went to Lincoln Square thinking that we were only going to get to do the pictures on one side of the big Christmas tree and some with just a plain background.  We were really surprised when we got there and Santa wasn't sitting in his red chair!  So I had them all sit in the and stand around the chair and we were able to snap a few pictures!  I am really happy with the way these turned out and I think that Ben and Nikki are too! :)


IMG_4156_watermarked

IMG_4163_watermarked

IMG_4201_watermarked
I love this picture!

IMG_4205_watermarked
Another one of my favorites!

IMG_4215_watermarked

IMG_4218_watermarked
It wouldn't be a photo shoot if my cousin [Ben] wasn't goofing around!


IMG_4233_watermarked

IMG_4237_watermarked
Sydni Loves her Little Brother!

IMG_4249_watermarked

Uher-Timeline
The Uher Family's Timeline Cover for Facebook that I made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page