Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Quotography Entry # 2 - Anything

Today I was driving around out in the country and took this picture of the cornfield.  It was a very nice out and just an all around perfect day.  When I got back home and started looking through the pictures that I took, I thought that this image would go great with the Quote "You should have seen it, In Color..." - From a song called In Color by Jamey Johnson. (You can watch the music video HERE.)  I think that this picture goes with this quote because I really can't put into words how nice it was to be out (basically in the middle of nowhere) just driving around . . . You just have to see for yourself! :)




Quotography at {My}Perspective

8 comments:

  1. I really wish I could see it in color too. I love the say those clouds are coming up. wonderful.


    :) Keep on quotographing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! silly typo.

    *I love the way those clouds.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect quote for that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is terrific--nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the perspective on the shot - perfect quote for it!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page