Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

Well, this is my first time entering a Scavenger Hunt Challenge, let's see how I do! ;)



1. Seeing Double/Two


2. Whatever

When I saw the words "whatever" I started looking for interesting shots to take around the house.  This is what I came up with!

3. Sweet
For this part of the scavenger hunt, I have multiple pictures, but they are all of the same sweet, sweet thing . . . Sweet Tea ;)




4. Space

How much more space could you ask for? ;)
 
5. Bright

I really like the *bright* colors on this windmill!





 

5 comments:

  1. Great work this week - I really like your space shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that space shot too! I would love to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I like the country scenery in your space photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your space shot!!! I like the first sweet shot too... great work and welcome to the hunt!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet tea...very creative... love your space shot as well!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page