Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Logo and Watermark!

I just finished installing the free trial of Adobe Photoshop CS5 on my laptop...I have to say, it is very confusing and hard to get used to at first, but if you look things up online (I mostly used video tutorials) it helps a bunch!

First I made a new logo for my site . . . Here it is . . . What do you think?

*It's nothing fancy, but later on, once I become more advanced in Photoshop, I will make a better one*


I also designed two new, basic, watermarks for all of my pictures!  Here is the first one on a picture of Cole that I took this spring!



























This is the watermark by itself.  What do you think?!
Here is the second watermark that I made on a picture of Cole and Reagan - taken this spring.



Please comment on this post and leave your suggestions, I'd love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page