Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, July 11, 2011

Clouds - Quotography

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought that I would give it a try . . . This is my first photo challenge that I've done on my blog, and I hope to continue to do more!


I took this image earlier today and thought that the quote "Sit on a cloud and visit for a while, it would do me good just to see them smile" from Justin Moore's song If Heaven Wasn't so Far Away would go great with this picture.

What do you think?! -- Please comment below and leave your feed back! :) 


{My} Perspective

If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away - Justin Moore.  Click Here to Watch the Music Video

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! It goes perfectly with those words! Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love clouds & such a happy quote :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page