Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rain Makes Corn, Corn Makes Whiskey, Whiskey Makes My Baby . . . Feel a Little Frisky

My house is right by a corn field . . . and I must say, I love it!  The sun sets right behind the house and having the corn in front of it makes it really beautiful!  Tonight I was floating around in the pool and noticed how pretty the sky and corn looked so I decided to start taking pictures . . . These were the outcome . . .






The sprinkler was going in the back yard. . . I think this picture truly shows what summer is all about . . . Water, Sun and Fun!



The Clouds Were Just Bea-u-ti-ful!


This is my puppy dog Hank!  He was outside with me, and looked like he wanted his picture taken too! :)




Reflection on the pool water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page