Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan | February 4th, 2012

On February the 4th, I got to go to an awesome concert with my best friend and my parents.  As you all know I am a HUGE country music fan, and Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan came to the Assembly Hall on the My Kinda Party Tour...I was lucky enough to get tickets in the second row of B.  Here are some of the pictures that I took at the concert, I am very happy with the way that they turned out!  Especially since I wasn't right there on the floor! :)


Mr. Luke Bryan 


Teachin us Country Boy's How to Dance!! Haha


Jason Aldean

Bout to drink from his Red Solo Cup!



After the concert was over.

I also took some video from at the concert.  You can view them by clicking play on the playlist below or by going to my YouTube Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page