Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, February 27, 2012

Website Design Class | Progress Update #2

I am super excited to tell you guys that today in my Web Design class we uploaded what we have created of our websites to the internet!  So far I have my website headers done, and my navigation bar on each of my pages.  If you would like to view my "new" photography website, please click on the caption below the image! :)


Website Logo - Click HERE to view the site!

Next I will be working on the image navigation for my website.  I have separated my pictures into categories and am making a navigation bar for each of the categories.  This navigation bar will be on my main page, when you first enter my website.

Please stay tuned for future updates.



Coming Soon - To My Blog:
  • Photos from my little cousin's volleyball games! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page