Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Website Design Class | Progress Update #1

For those of you who follow my blog, you know that at the beginning of this semester, I started a web design class.  For the first few weeks we have been learning how to use basic things in Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Fireworks.  My teacher just made the announcement that we get to start designing our websites. -- This will basically take us through the end of the school year.  I decided to design an actual photography website -- because I wanted to be able to have more features than what blogger allows.  I will update you guys as I make progress in designing my site.  We haven't go the URL's created, but when we do, I will be sure to share it so you all can watch my progress too!

So far I have:

  • Created my website header
  • Picked out a few colors
    • Font(s) coming soon
  • Chosen some of the images that I want to put up
 Please continue to check back for more updates!  Also, if you haven't yet, please go Like my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page