Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Feudin' Hillbilly's - Car X Crazy K - September 8th, 2012

Last night I went and listened to the Feudin' Hillbilly's at the Car X Crazy K.  As usual the band sounded awesome and drew in a pretty great crowd!  
This was my first time shooting video with my new camera -- I even brought a tripod along to help make the video more steady.  I was a little nervous to find out how the sound quality was going to turn out since the music was so loud, but when I got home and started watching the videos on the computer I was amazed!  The sound and video quality was awesome!  I stood behind the crowd and recorded and used my 55-250mm lens to zoom closer to the stage.  Even zoomed in as far as I could the video quality was still great!  I am very pleased with my new camera!

Here are some of the pictures that I took:



IMG_0335_watermarked



IMG_0344_watermarked


IMG_0347_watermarked


IMG_0356_watermarked


IMG_0362_watermarked


IMG_0368_watermarked


IMG_0369_watermarked


IMG_0407_watermarked


IMG_0412_watermarked


IMG_0430_watermarked






If you like these pictures, then please head on over to my Facebook Page and give it a LIKE too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page