Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Camera!


Last Wednesday was my 17th Birthday!  I got a new Camera!  I was so excited to get it!  It is a Canon Rebel T3i -- which is 18 MegaPixels, takes amazing photos and even records HD video!  Along with the camera, I got the 18-55mm lens, and then bought a 55-250mm lens.  I also got a new bag to carry it all in.  I plan to get a tripod soon to help me shoot photos without blurring them because of shakiness.


IMG_3077


IMG_3096


IMG_3098


Here are some of the first pictures I took with my new camera:

IMG_0028



IMG_0015



IMG_0048


I am really excited to begin working with my new camera and learning how to use all the cool features it has.  I will post more pictures and updates later! :) 



The photos of the camera above were taken on my iPhone 4S! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page