Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nature Pictures! :) 9-5-12

Finally I got a chance to take the new camera out in decent weather and shoot some pictures!  Central Illinois was hit with the rain from hurricane Issac this weekend so I didn't have a chance to shoot outside then, and last night was the first time I was able to take some pictures in the sunlight!  I am really happy with the pictures I took! :)


IMG_0276
When I was outside, I noticed the ground was sort of wet from a rain shower earlier in the day, so I put the camera down in the grass and snapped away.  I really like this shot, you can sort of see the moisture on the grass -- and even a spider web running across two blades.

IMG_0277_watermarked

IMG_0292_watermarked
I really love how the sun looks here!


If you like these photos, and would like to keep up with me and my photography; please head on over and like my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page