Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New and Exciting Things / Coming Soon!

Today I decided that I needed to create a new picture for my Facebook page.  I have seen a few of the pages with a longer profile picture and decided that it would be worth giving a try.  I created this one in photoshop and I'm really impressed with the way it turned out.

If you haven't yet, be sure to like my Facebook Page!

Not only did I create a new Facebook Profile Picture, but I learned how to create a QR Code for those who have smart phones.  You can scan this image with your QR Reader app and it will link directly to this website, allowing you to view it on your phone! :)  I think this is pretty cool, since the image just looks like a bunch of random ink blotches.



Finally, I would like to announce that I hope to make some changes to my blog in the next few weeks.  These changes will include layout, theme, and much more.  If you have any suggestions, please comment below -- or send me an e-mail!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page