Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Snow Snow! | January 13th, 2012

Champaign-Urbana has been hit with some snow the last couple of days.  It started Thursday morning, and has continued through today, Friday...Not only has it kept snowing, the tempretures have been in the lower twenties during the night...The snow has also been blowing and drifting all over, making the roads very slick.  Despite all of that, the snow has allowed my to take some good pictures today!  Check 'em out!

When It's Cold outside, I just wanna curl up next to the wam fire! :)


No matter the weather, I can always count on my Ford to get me where I need to go! :)






There will probably be more Pictures of the Snow COMING SOON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page