Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Class :)

I am really excited to tell all of my followers that I am starting a new class in High School this semester -- it's a website design class.  I am hoping to learn a lot of new things about designing web pages, and hopefully it will help my improve the looks of my Photography blog! :)

Over the course of the next semester I am going to be making a lot of changes to my blog as I learn to do new things in this class.  Please let me know what you like or dislike about the changes.  You can send me an email (look on my contact page for email info) or just comment on the this post, below.


Please remember to subscribe to my blog, and Like my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page