Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Friday, January 13, 2012

Volleyball - Edison Middle School

My little cousin, Olivia, made the Volleyball team at Edison Middle School in Champaign.  I go to Urbana High School -- So there is only ONE TIME when I will root for a Champaign Team, and that is when my Olivia plays Volleyball! :)

The other night they played Bloomington-Normal and they won the game.  Not only did they win, But Olivia was the last to serve, and she served the winning point...She served and the other team didn't return it! :)

Here are a few shots that I took at the game.  I wasn't able to get very good ones from the stand, but these are the best ones that I took:

Edison Middle School Team

Team Huddle

Olivia playing :)

Celebrating a Great Serve, Ending the Game -- and scoring the Winning Point! :)

Please remember to comment on this and let me know what you think.  Also, please like my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page