Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Feudin' Hillbilly's at Lake Sarah in Effingham, IL

Last night was the first night that I actually traveled outside of Champaign-Urbana to see the Feudin' Hillbilly's (I went to Lake Sarah in Effingham) and I must say that I am really glad that I did!  I had a great time, got some good pictures and videos, and got to spend time with my family - and got to listen to some of my favorite songs! :)

Ryan Ideus

Derrick Roy

Ryan Ideus and Dave Cooper

Derrick Roy on the Drums

Wes Sperry

Dave Cooper

Derrick Roy on Drums - I must have moved the camera or something, but this picture looks really cool! :D



Jesse Francis on the Fiddle - This guys is awesome at The Devil Went Down to Georgia! :) 


I also took some video of the band:






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page