Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, September 12, 2011

Quotography | Reflections

The other day I was outside with my dog, Hank, shooting some pictures of nature.  - When I was ready to go inside, my dog ran ahead of me to the door, and was peering inside when I got up there.  I took this picture of his reflection in the glass and thought that the quote "A Man's Best Friend" would go great with this picture . . . What do you think!? :)
- Please comment below, and remember to follow my blog for future updates!


"A Man's Best Friend" - Hank's reflection in the glass.









Quotography at {My}Perspective

5 comments:

  1. In my search for quotes I found one that said, "A dog is a reflection of his family". For example a happy dog has a happy family--you must have a happy family. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pupper! I just read Kaye's quote above and think it's also a perfect match for your photo.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page