Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, September 11, 2011

"That's What I Love About Sundays . . ." | More Nature Pictures!

Today was a great day . . . to take some awesome pictures! . . . I took some great pictures of nature as well as some pictures from The September 11th Memorial Service that was held today at the Courthouse, Downtown Urbana - Those pictures can be viewed HERE.

I hope you enjoy looking at my pictures of nature just as much as I did taking them! :)











I was coming back home from running an errand, when I saw a hot air balloon in the sky . . . I hurried home, grabbed my camera, and drove around out in the country until I caught up with it . . . These are the pictures that I snapped of it! :)




. . . Later on I noticed that there was a full moon, so I decided to attempt to take some good pictures of it. . . I am very pleased with the outcome!




As you can see, my day has been filled with taking pictures!  I had a lot of fun and hope that you enjoyed looking at my pictures.  Please remember to Follow my blog so you can stay up to date on all the things that I am doing (and taking pictures of!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page