Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photoshoot: Leslie Ann Photography

A while ago my friend Leslie from Leslie Ann Photography took pictures of me for her blog . . . and today I returned the favor by taking pictures of her . . . [Me and Leslie] think that it really helps when you take pictures of a fellow photographer because they already know how they should pose and it just makes the process a whole lot easier!

I really like the way that these pictures turned out, and I am looking forward to my next photoshoot!  Please comment on this post, let me know what you think and leave me some suggestions for next time!!










I thought that this song went GREAT with this picture!  [She's Country by Jason Aldean]














No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page