Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July Parade!

Finally I am getting around to posting my pictures from the Parade on the 4th!  My mom, aunt, cousin, and I have been going to the parade ever since I can remember...Rain or shine we are there...We call it our "Family Tradition."  This year it was 100 degrees and guess what?  We were still there!  We had a great time watching -- and I got some pretty good pictures!  


IMG_0129_edit
Everyone running out to cool off!



IMG_0125_Edit
Carroll Community Fire



IMG_0120_edit




IMG_0104_edit
Poor Kermit looked sick -- They had him tied down to keep him from hitting trees!



IMG_0099_Edit



IMG_0094_edit



IMG_0089_edit



IMG_0084_edit
Color Splash - America's Birthday Cake



IMG_0083_Edit



IMG_0082_edit



IMG_0081_edit
MTD Bus Services



IMG_0080_edit
Tractors! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography and texture!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures of your town's parade! Thanks for joining us in the Summer Daze Fun Photo Party! Can't wait to see more from you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page