Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Truck -- 1998 Ford F150 XL

I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I have been taking pictures like crazy!  Today I washed my truck and took it out into the country to take a few pictures of it.  The weather wasn't the best -- It was starting to cloud up looking like it was going to storm, but here are the best pictures that I took!



IMG_0441_edit


IMG_0454_edit


IMG_0458_edit


IMG_0489_edit2
. . . Looking out my rearview I see this decal and know that he is riding with me . . .



For those of you who don't know my truck belonged to my Grandpa (who I call Pap) before it belonged to me.  My Pap passed away in February of 2011.  This truck really means a lot to me because it was HIS before it was mine.  -- Especially since I have a lot of memories with him wrapped up in this truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page