Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Monday, July 16, 2012

WW: Let Freedom Ring

This year my Fourth of July was awesome!  I got to spend a lot of time with my family and friends --which is always great.  Ate a lot of awesome food, and watched the beautiful fireworks explode in the night sky.  I saw the "Let Freedom Ring" Wordless Wednesday Photo Challenge and just had to enter a few of my pictures in it to share how amazing my Independence Day was.


IMG_0129_edit


To start the day off, despite the heat, me and my family headed to our town's parade.  The Fire Department had one of their trucks spraying everywhere to cool people off!


IMG_0099_Edit


We watched the parade . . .


IMG_0094_edit


Thank You to the Men and Women that serve our country and continue to fight for our Freedom!


IMG_0084_edit



We celebrated America's birthday . . .





IMG_0344_edit

I think that watching the fireworks really made me realize how awesome it is to be in a county like America . . . The Land of the Free and Home of the Brave . . . None of this would be possible without the Brave Men and Women who sacrifice their lives to keep our country safe and free. 


IMG_0320_edit


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page