Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Feudin' Hillbilly's - Sidney Fun Daze - July 27th, 2012

Last night I went to see the Feudin' Hillbilly's in Sidney, IL.  My parents are the ones who introduced me to the band a few years ago, and ever since then I have went to every show that I could.  They play great music and always know how to have a great time.  They range from country, to classic rock, to some hip-hop/rap.  No matter what they are playin' they sound great!  Here are some of the pictures that I took last night.



IMG_0101_wm



IMG_0099_wm



IMG_0098_wm



IMG_0091_wm



IMG_0090_wm



IMG_0084_wm



IMG_0079_wm



IMG_0078_wm



I also took some video!

 


Please comment below and let me know what you think! Also don't forget to Like my Facebook Page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page