Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fireworks! - Rantoul, IL - June 30, 12

Last night I went to the Chanute Air Force Base in Rantoul, Illinois to watch the Fireworks and one of my Favorite Bands -- The Feudin' Hillbilly's.  I had a great time!  The fireworks were awesome and the band was great!  

While I was taking pictures of the fireworks I was a little worried about how they would turn out since this was only my second time taking pictures of them.  When I uploaded them to my computer I was very pleased with the way they came out!  Comment below and let me know what you think!

IMG_0344_edit


IMG_0320_edit


IMG_0302_edit




IMG_0228_edit


IMG_0141_edit


IMG_0140_edit


Coming soon -- Pictures and Video of the Feudin' Hillbilly's playing after the Fireworks!





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I was really worried about how they were going to turn out -- I got a big surprise when I started putting them on the computer and editing them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Like My Facebook Page